Bonne Fêtes!

JOYEUX NOËL ET BONNE ANNÉE !!!

All about the teacher

Bonjour,
I am Jocelyne and will be teaching Les Petits this year.

Mercredi 3 Décembre 2014.

bonjour!

to start the class, we talked about our Thanksgiving break. I learned that Jeremy and Logan spent it together and that Zoë and Anaïs are vegetarian. I learn everyday about our little ones! :-)
We listened to the BD p. 9 and the kids played it reading it (we have some talented actors).
We also listened to p.10, A, followed by a little game of memorization: I asked the question and they answered without looking at the book. On the same page, they each read and find the good answer of the exercise B.
In the binder, we practiced the singular and plural.
In the exercise book, they finished the exercises on page 9 and 10.
The kids know the verb "être" very well. Now, I'd like them to memorize the verb "avoir" for next week (in the binder).
Thank you and see you next week!
Jocelyne.

No comments:

Post a Comment